Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Remind me

God speak.  God speak to me.  I need to hear Your voice.  I need to hear Your still, small voice.  When days are long, and peace is hard to find, speak to me.  When I'm desperate for a morsel of hope, when there's just one more thing on the list, speak to me.  I know not where I'm going.  I'm losing sight.  Losing sight of who I am.  Losing sight of who You are.  God speak to me.  Remind me.  All those scriptures.  All those times.  All those times where I couldn't see a way, but You lead me.  You made the way.  Life is hard, Lord.  Life is really hard, sometimes.  Sometimes, I don't know which way is up or which way is down.  Put Your hand on me, Lord.  Remind me.  All those scriptures.  All those times.  Help me to remember.  Help me never to forget.  You will carry my burdens.  You will carry me.  You have carried me.  You are carrying me.  Remind me lest I forget.

Thank You, Lord.

1 comment:

♥ my diary♥ said...

nice post thanks for sharing...looking for to visit more...blessings...