Thursday, March 26, 2009

Unplug Friday

My thanks go out to all of you for your advice. I'll be trying it all. Zack is feeling much better tonight. He still has a slight fever, but he doesn't act sick. It takes quite a bit to keep him down. Thank you for your encouragement and if we cross your mind on Friday, please send up a small prayer.

I will be participating in Unplug Friday. Hopefully, I will complete that organizing I've been putting off. Hope you all have a fabulous and joyful Friday! I'll be back on Monday! Blessings to you all!






:) Becky

1 comment:

KelliGirl said...

Becky,
Thanks for your sweet words of encouragement on my blog. I pray for the rain to come.

Unplug Friday is a great idea! How many of us are sucked into the forcefield of the internet. "Just a few more minutes..." "Just one more blog..." I hope you found the time on Friday to get organized and refocused.